Business Retirement Plans
We are committed to working with your organization to deliver innovative, results-oriented strategies and knowledgeable insights for your employer-sponsored retirement plan.
We can assist you in selecting the most appropriate plan solution for your needs, such as:
- Profit Sharing (Traditional or New Comparability)
- Traditional Defined Benefit or Cash Balance
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- SIMPLE and SEP Plans
Our process includes:
- Take a fresh look at all aspects of the plan.
- Review plan objectives to ensure goals and outcomes are aligned.
- Identify potential areas of improvement.
Plan Design Maximization
- Assess plan design for contribution growth and improvement opportunities.
- Review plan design elements for deficiencies and cost benefit considerations.
- Benchmark plan features against similar businesses.
Provider Search Analysis
- Maintain or seek appropriate provider, using a well-documented process.
- Act as provider liaison, from installation to ongoing relationship management.
- Evaluate reasonableness of plan fees and service.
- Develop and implement education strategy.
- Host group and individual enrollment and education meetings.
- Coordinate communications and reporting with provider.
- Assist with Investment Policy Statement (IPS).
- Use process to select and maintain well-designed fund menu.
- Evaluate target date fund and QDIA strategies.
- Share best practices on education and plan governance.
- Provide legislative updates and plan trends.
- Conduct periodic plan reviews, committee meetings, and reporting.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you fulfill your business retirement plan needs.
Request More Information
Securities and Investment Advisory services offered through Registered Representatives and Investment Adviser Representatives of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser.
This website is only intended for clients and interested investors residing in states in which the Financial Advisor is registered. Janney Financial Advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered or licensed. Not all of the securities, products and services mentioned are available in every state or jurisdiction. Please visit FINRA Brokercheck at https://brokercheck.finra.org/ to verify a Financial Advisors registration information.
For more information about Janney, please see Janney’s Relationship Summary (Form CRS) on www.janney.com/crs which details all material facts about the scope and terms of our relationship with you and any potential conflicts of interest.