Our team assists successful individuals and families in the creation, execution, and periodic review of progress to goals outlined their financial plan.
These plans include regulating and evaluating retirement goals, creating financial plans for educating children and/or grandchildren, plans for transitioning wealth most effectively to families and other heirs, and establishing benevolent legacies. These core components combined with many other unique planning tools allow us to tailor our efforts to meet individual client needs.
We work together with our clients to ensure that each financial plan is constructed by taking a strategic approach, using our client's definition of success and fulfillment as the basis for our decision making process.
One of our greatest strengths is our belief in an objective planning process. While not all of our clients need a written, comprehensive investment plan, we believe everyone can benefit from our approach. In addition, annual reviews give us the opportunity to make any adjustments necessary to keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients.
As a client of 1776 Capital Management Group, you will receive:
- Professionals who listen to what you want, understand your specific needs and recommend objective, meaningful strategies
- A concise and comprehensive financial plan
- To be educated about the purpose of your accounts and the specific investments we recommend
- A portfolio designed to navigate through all economic environments with responsible diversification of assets
- Regular updates regarding financial plan status
- Support from a team that is experienced, professional, prompt and courteous