Are you a woman who may need financial planning or investment strategy help after losing a spouse due to death or divorce, changing jobs, or preparing for retirement? On this page, you'll find a wealth of information dedicated to women on:
- our unique challenges and opportunities as women investors
- budgeting tools
- net worth calculators
- risk tolerance profiler
- financial planning tools
- women's resource events
I hope this page will be a resource to you and inspire you to review and/or improve your portfolio and financial future. Contact me so we can discuss your new financial goals!
- I'm marrying someone with bad credit. How will this affect me?
- Should I be investing more aggressively?
- My husband and I are divorcing. Will I continue to receive Social Security based on his record?
- My husband just died. Do I have access to his accounts?
- Should I sign a prenuptial agreement to protect my assets when I remarry?
- Should my partner and I buy a house together even though we're not married?
Topics of Interest
- Women & Money: Taking Control of Your Finances
- How Women Are Different from Men, Financially Speaking
- A Retirement Income Roadmap for Women
- Getting Help from a Financial Professional
- Women & Work: Why Salary, Benefits, and Work-Life Balance Count
- Why Women Need Life Insurance
- Investing as a Couple: Getting to Yes