Divorce Financial Planning
A collaborative path during divorce can yield positive results. A financial specialist can help you be informed and best positioned to reach a financially equitable settlement.
- Accepting an equal 50/50 split when it is not a fair and equitable division of property
- Keeping the house when you can’t afford it
- Forgetting to take appropriate measures to guarantee alimony and/or child support payments
- Using unrealistic assumptions when determining long-term financial needs
- Failing to take into account how financial issues are interrelated and the tax implications
- Financial acumen is often missing from the divorce process
- Empowerment comes from understanding the long-term results of your financial settlement from the start
- Planning early is much easier than wishing you could change things later
Request More Information
Securities and Investment Advisory services offered through Registered Representatives and Investment Adviser Representatives of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser.
This website is only intended for clients and interested investors residing in states in which the Financial Advisor is registered. Janney Financial Advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered or licensed. Not all of the securities, products and services mentioned are available in every state or jurisdiction. Please visit FINRA Brokercheck at https://brokercheck.finra.org/ to verify a Financial Advisors registration information.
For more information about Janney, please see Janney’s Relationship Summary (Form CRS) on www.janney.com/crs which details all material facts about the scope and terms of our relationship with you and any potential conflicts of interest.