Mike Nolan is proud to support Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) which shares the vision of founder and creator, Alexandra “Alex” Scott — a cure for all children with cancer.
- To raise money and awareness of childhood cancer causes, primarily research into new treatments and cures.
- To encourage and empower others, especially children, to get involved and make a difference for children with cancer.
Since Alex set up her first lemonade stand in 2000—truly exemplifying the saying “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade”—we have raised more than $140 million. That money has helped to:
- Fund more than 690 cutting-edge research projects
- Create a travel program to help support families of children receiving treatment
- Develop resources to help people everywhere affected by childhood cancer