Simplify your life and finances with Online Access, Janney’s secure client portal.
Online Access allows you 24/7 secure access – through your desktop, tablet, or mobile device -– to your Janney investments and account information, as well as a number of convenient, complimentary tools and resources to help make managing your financial life easier. Visit www.myjanney.com to get started.
How Online Access can protect your data and make managing finances easier:
- Aggregate external accounts with My Net Worth: View your complete financial picture in a single view, with both Janney and non-Janney accounts, using our asset aggregation tool.
- Review Financial Planning Resources: Access information regarding Janney’s financial planning capabilities, process, and educational resources. Review your plan and create what-if scenarios to see how your goals may be impacted when certain variables change.
- Eliminate paper mailings with eDelivery: Elect to receive statements, confirms, prospectuses, performance reports, and/or tax forms electronically and reduce risky paper mailings.
- Set Notification and Alerts: Elect to receive notifications and alerts for a variety of account-related activities including deposits, withdrawals, and market-related alerts such as price alerts, Janney Research, or trade executions.
- Stay organized with Document Vault: Document Vault is a safe, secure electronic portal to store financial, household, insurance documents, and more. Use Document Vault to safely upload and share documents with Janney.
- Use Money Transfer: Conveniently transfer cash between your accounts to make contributions, withdrawals, or take Required Minimum Distributions.
- Complete Mobile Deposits: Deposit checks quickly and conveniently from your mobile device.
- Use Bill Pay: Put late fees and missed payments behind you by setting up repeating payments, for services such as utilities, mortgage credit cards, or one-time payments to individuals.
- Authorize Interested Parties & Guest Access: Easily authorize family members, your accountant, CPA, or any guest to access your online statements, confirmation, and tax forms through your Janney Online Access account.
- Manage your tax documents: Conveniently export tax information to Quicken and TurboTax.
How do I get started?
If you’re not already enrolled, sign up for Online Access at www.myjanney.com. You will need your account information and social security number / tax id to get started.
We have an Online Access Prospect portal which will allow you to easily communicate, share information, and evaluate your potential relationship with Janney. Using the Online Access Prospect portal, you can upload to Document Vault, aggregate using My Net Worth, and review Janney’s Financial Planning Resources. To get started, contact us to receive a link to register to the site. Once you have registered to Online Access Prospect, you may access the portal at https://futureclient.myjanney.com.
Download Online Access mobile to stay informed on the go!
Janney’s mobile app is available to clients and prospects. The mobile app allows you to monitor your account(s), deposit checks, scan documents and upload to Document Vault, read latest Janney Insights, and more! To download the Janney Mobile App, search for “MyJanney” or “Janney” in the App Store or Google Play Store. Log into the app using your existing Online Access credentials.
Securities and Investment Advisory services offered through Registered Representatives and Investment Adviser Representatives of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser.
This website is only intended for clients and interested investors residing in states in which the Financial Advisor is registered. Janney Financial Advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered or licensed. Not all of the securities, products and services mentioned are available in every state or jurisdiction. Please visit FINRA Brokercheck at https://brokercheck.finra.org/ to verify a Financial Advisors registration information.
For more information about Janney, please see Janney’s Relationship Summary (Form CRS) on www.janney.com/crs which details all material facts about the scope and terms of our relationship with you and any potential conflicts of interest.