We are committed to working with your organization to deliver innovative and results-oriented strategies for your employer-sponsored retirement plan. We have access to valuable tools and resources, and provide practical insight, which enables us to translate complex plan issues into meaningful results.
We can assist you in selecting the most appropriate plan solution for your needs, such as:
- Profit Sharing (Traditional or New Comparability)
- Traditional Defined Benefit or Cash Balance
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- SIMPLE and SEP Plans
Our process includes:
- Take a fresh look at all aspects of the plan.
- Review plan objectives to ensure goals and outcomes are aligned.
- Identify potential areas of improvement.
Plan Design Maximization
- Assess plan design for contribution growth and improvement opportunities.
- Review plan design elements for deficiencies and cost benefit considerations.
- Benchmark plan features against similar businesses.
Provider Search Analysis
- Maintain or seek appropriate provider, using a well-documented process.
- Act as provider liaison, from installation to ongoing relationship management.
- Evaluate reasonableness of plan fees and service.
- Develop and implement education strategy.
- Host group and individual enrollment and education meetings.
- Coordinate communications and reporting with provider.
- Assist with Investment Policy Statement (IPS).
- Use process to select and maintain well-designed fund menu.
- Evaluate target date fund and QDIA strategies.
- Share best practices on education and plan governance.
- Provide legislative updates and plan trends.
- Conduct periodic plan reviews, committee meetings, and reporting.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you fulfill your business retirement plan needs.