Generating income from the retirement savings you have accumulated over your lifetime in an efficient way can often be a complex task. Managing retirement income is an ongoing exercise in balancing guaranteed sources of income such a Social Security and fluctuating income from your investment portfolio, with living expenses and desired spending levels. Today’s retirees want to know if the assets they have saved for retirement are aligned toward their goals to achieve the lifestyle they desire in their retirement years. Budgeting, spending, and investing habits and strategies should be reviewed and adjusted regularly to help ensure your retirement plan is designed for the long term.
Our Planning Approach to Retirement Income
We use financial planning tools such as our Retirement Income Evaluator to help you to plan for your income needs throughout retirement. The Retirement Income Evaluator is designed to address the four most important questions for those investors approaching retirement:
- What sources of income will I rely upon in retirement?
- Will my income and assets last throughout my lifetime?
- What expenses can I expect?
- What is a sustainable spending level?
We take into consideration your monthly and annual expenses, and provide a projection of future income based on various market and economic conditions. You will receive a retirement income analysis containing:
- A retirement budget for current and future expenses.
- Multiple models for retirement spending, using a variety of analysis strategies.
- Recommended asset allocation strategies to maximize the longevity of your assets.
Periodic Review of your Progress toward Goals
We believe that reviewing your retirement cash flow is critical to making your assets and income last over the long term. We can provide:
- A cash management account to access your investments and other income, and track your spending.
- A regularly updated retirement income analysis, which shows if you are remaining on target with your plan.
Investing Knowledge and Experience
We can recommend a diversified portfolio of investments to produce the optimal amount of income and growth needed to reach your retirement goals.
Our investment services include:
- Designing and implementing a customized asset allocation based on your goals, risk tolerance, and other factors identified in your client profile or financial plan.
- Recommending and developing your comprehensive investment strategy.
- Recommending a brokerage relationship, advisory relationship, or a combination of both arrangements to implement your plan.
- If you choose an advisory program, selecting specific investment managers and strategies that best fit your needs.
- Providing periodic updates to your financial plan.
Contact us today to help you design a comfortable retirement.