We can assist you in selecting the most appropriate plan solution for your needs, such as:
- Profit Sharing (Traditional or New Comparability)
- Traditional Defined Benefit or Cash Balance
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- SIMPLE and SEP Plans
Our process includes:
- Take a fresh look at all aspects of the plan.
- Review plan objectives to ensure goals and outcomes are aligned.
- Identify potential areas of improvement.
Plan Design Maximization
- Assess plan design for contribution growth and improvement opportunities.
- Review plan design elements for deficiencies and cost benefit considerations.
- Benchmark plan features against similar businesses.
Provider Search Analysis
- Maintain or seek appropriate provider, using a well-documented process.
- Act as provider liaison, from installation to ongoing relationship management.
- Evaluate reasonableness of plan fees and service.
- Develop and implement education strategy.
- Host group and individual enrollment and education meetings.
- Coordinate communications and reporting with provider.
- Assist with Investment Policy Statement (IPS).
- Use process to select and maintain well-designed fund menu.
- Evaluate target date fund and QDIA strategies.
- Share best practices on education and plan governance.
- Provide legislative updates and plan trends.
- Conduct periodic plan reviews, committee meetings, and reporting.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you fulfill your business retirement plan needs.