We can analyze your current and future retirement savings, and provide:
- Analysis of your available resources (including your savings and investments, Social Security, pensions, benefits, deferred compensation, and more).
- Illustrations of your goals, and how they can be funded by your available resources.
- Calculations of additional savings needed to increase the probability of reaching your retirement goals.
- Recommendations of investment vehicles for your needs and preferences (including Roth and traditional IRAs, use of annuities, and other savings strategies).
- Advice and guidance to help you understand your future retirement distribution options.
- Explanation of benefits so that you have the necessary information, along with the pros and cons of each available option.
- Projections of your ability to meet your future retirement expenses by evaluating your distribution options, using several different spending and taxation methods.
A well-defined investment portfolio is an essential component of your retirement plan. A diversified, properly allocated portfolio can help balance risk versus return, and hedge against inflation. By understanding your individual circumstances, we can recommend an investment strategy designed to help you achieve your goals for you and your family.
We will work with you, based on your needs and preferences, and make a recommendation as to whether a brokerage or advisory relationship, or both, is in your best interests. We offer a comprehensive selection of investments including managed accounts, mutual funds, bonds, stocks, ETFs, annuities, and other investments to structure a portfolio designed to help protect your assets and generate the income you need in a tax-efficient manner. Through our financial planning process, we will revisit your goals and provide advice as your needs and circumstances change.
- Rollover IRA
- Roth IRA
- Traditional IRA
- Employer-Sponsored Plans / 401(k) Plans
Let’s discuss your retirement savings and investing needs today. Contact us for more information.