Janney’s Pittsburgh Complex hosted an internal workshop focused on sharing our marketing resources and best practices to help advisors more effectively market their practice and manage client communications.
Special guest speakers joined us for the day to discuss strategies for marketing, branding, and client engagement, and provided a refresh of the turn-key and pre-approved solutions available to all Janney advisors.
The agenda for this workshop included:
- Marketing Made Easy hosted by Janney’s Marketing team
- Hear from a Peer: Best Practices from The McNamara Investment Group
- The Art of “Wow” hosted by Daniel Schaffert, Director, at Janus Henderson Investors
- Top Performing Digital Marketing Strategies hosted by Janney’s Marketing team
- Build Your Unique Value Proposition hosted by Nancy Fahmy, Senior Director, Business Solutions, at Russell Investments
- Hearsay Conversations & Messaging: Using Janney’s Compliant Texting Feature hosted by Janney’s Marketing team
These workshops are held to create the opportunity for all of the team members in our complex to learn and benefit from the resources at Janney. The Pittsburgh Complex at Janney is committed to the professional development of our people at all levels and stages of their career.